Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009

UFO - Don Kirshner's Rock Concert 1974 + Bonus



[Pro-Shot Video]

UFO appeared at the legendary TV-show Don Kirshner's Rock Concert in 1974, precisely in Episode 11 of the second season, alongside with Focus and New Birth. Here's a video of the show - believe me when I'm telling you that this show rocks!!! If you are into this band or (hard) rock in general - get it!!! It's bloody impressive and one of my fave live vids.

The picture quality is good, probably ripped from a 2nd gen VHS or something like that. It's better than the screenshot suggests, trust me guys! The sound is okay, a little distorted at times, but absolutely listenable.

The mp3 version is available from the awesome Hear Rock City blog. Check it out!!!

Tracklist:
00. Boogie*
01. Give Her The Gun
02. Space Child
03. Doctor Doctor
04. Rock Bottom
05. Only You Can Rock Me#

*Bonus - not from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert (hence Track #00), TV-appearance from 1970 (pre-Schenker), I'm not sure about the TV-show they appeared on, but it's a great outstanding version, picture and sound are perfect. I meant to post this separately, but WTF, here it is!
#I'm not sure if this one is actually from the same show (nah, to be more precise I AM sure it isn't), but it usually gets listed as one of the songs they played although it'd be a pretty early performance as it wasn't even released back then. Can anyone shed some light on this? Nevertheless, it's also an awesome performance.

Video:
AVI
Duration: 31:06 mins.
640x480
Bitrate: 781 kb/s

[Rapidshare]

Kommentare:

  1. Hey Thanks for the mention & the Link - I've linked BootQuake on HRC as Well...
    Keep Up The Good Work, And Keep Rockin'

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are more than welcome mate! Your blog is a unique gem and I'm more than happy to support it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That's a dead link on my end. Do you have the file uploaded anywhere else I can dl it from?
    Thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That's a dead link on my end. Do you have the file uploaded anywhere else I can dl it from?
    Thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hola, no puedo acceder a descargarme este concierto, seria un placer si lo vuelven a poner. Muchas gracias, un saludo, Verónica.
    mi email, verorock6@gmail.com
    avísenme si lo vuelven a poner. Gracias

    AntwortenLöschen