Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2009

...and that's it for 2009!



Although I don't think that anything really changes just because it's a new year or even decade, I still wanna wish all of you a happy new year! I hope it'll be all you want it to be! Enjoy tonight's party if you're going to one! Well, simply enjoy whatever you're doing, especially if it involves sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll!

I also wanna thank you - especially the regulars and the guys leaving comments or using the shoutbox - for sticking and bearing with me. Your honest interest and friendly words are really keeping me going and are making this worthwhile!

Keep on rocking in the new year!

...and don't forget to boogie!


WHAT'S NEXT: I'm just uploading another DVD for you guys to start the new year properly: with rock music!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen