Mittwoch, 25. November 2009

DVDs anyone??? VOTE!!!




Please take the time and vote! On the upper right side you'll find a poll, I want to know if you'd like me to post full DVDs on Bootquake... I'm talking about boots of course, I'll never post any official releases. I have quite a few nice DVDs you might be interested in, so let me know...

I can also convert the DVDs or parts of them to AVI files, if the majority of you guys thinks that's better. So let me know what you want!!!!


Feel free to post a comment on that subject, too! I'm looking forward to seeing what you think!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Boot DVDs of historical shows are, in fact, quite rare, as most were recorded by the band themselves for future possible consideration.. and usually hung onto real tight! Certainly, any that my bands did were kept close ...
    But if it were possible, and i suspect it's a pipe dream.. a show with Danny Kirwan and Bob Welch together in the old 71-72 fleetwood mac lineup would be PRICELESS.. even Bob doesn't have one!
    worth looking out for anyways...
    And hey, i really hope your feeling better !
    ...folks are droppin like flies around here, where im at, 'cuz of the pig flu...aint a pretty sight..hope that ends soon...
    cheers and best wishes...Doc

    AntwortenLöschen