Dienstag, 24. November 2009

Thanks for your patience!

Hey everybody,

as I told you on the shoutbox, I got pretty sick all of a sudden and couldn't take care of the blog or anything else. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm sure you understand.

I am feeling a wee better now and am trying to catch up with everything: the blog, email, private stuff etc etc.... I hate being outta action, but sometimes I can't help it.

Anyway... I am preparing a few boots for upload right now, so be sure to check this spce again tomorrow!

Thanks everybody for being patient and especially to those who said "Get well soon!".

See ya all back here tomorrow....

3 Kommentare:

  1. I didn't know that you were sick. I hope you are feeling much better now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good to see you back and that all is well now with you ! looking forward to some more boots !

    Derek

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks a lot guys! I really appreciate it!

    AntwortenLöschen