Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2009

The Rolling Stones - Live in Honolulu - Hawaii, July 28th 1966





[Soundboard]

Stones anyone? There's always room for another vintage Stones recording, isn't it? I'm not sure anymore when this boot was released, but I think I bought it in the late 80, s - must've been one of my first CD bootlegs, if not THE first I ever bought.

Anyway, that's not the only reason I like this one, it's really enjoyable and fun to listen to. The sound quality is quite good for a 40+ years old recording. Get it and enjoy!

Tracklist:
01 - Let's Spend The Night Together
02 - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
03 - Ruby Tuesday
04 - Paint It Black
05 - Little Red Rooster
06 - Around And Around
07 - Satisfaction
08 - Time Is On My Side
09 - Have you seen your mother, Baby, Standing in the Shadows
10 - The Last Time
11 - As Tears Go By
12 - 19th Nervous Breakdown
13 - Lady Jane

Audio:
MP3
192 kb/s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen