Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009

Them Crooked Vultures




I'm sure most of you have heard about this new band or should I say gathering of legends!?

Anyway, for those of you who don't know, TCV are:
Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)
Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age)
John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin)

They have played a few surprise shows at festivals recently and have announced worldwide dates as well as an album.

Here are 4 tracks for you to check out. They were recorded live, but I can't say where and when. I guess they at "Rock en Seine"-Festival in France on August 30th this year, because Dave or Josh says "Merci" after one song. (I'll get the full show tomorrow, so I'll be able to tell by then!) The sound quality is good and compliments the songs perfectly! Let these tracks wet your appetite for more and buy the album when it's out!

Tracklist:
-Daffodils
-Caligulove
-Dead End Friends
-Mind Eraser

Audio:
MP3
128 kb/s (sounds much better though!)

[Rapidshare]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen