Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009

Neil Young - Cork, Ireland, The Marquee, June 30th 2008



[Excellent Audience]

Here's a really awesome sounding audience recording of an equally awesome show from the summer of 2008. The set is full of energy, power and great music, of course! Get it and enjoy!!!

Tracklist:
01 Love and Only Love
02 Hey Hey, My My
03 Everybody Knows this is Nowhere
04 Spirit Road
05 I've Been Waiting for You
06 All Along the Watchtower
07 Oh, Lonesome Me
08 Mother Earth
09 The Needle and the Damage Done
10 Unknown Legend
11 Heart of Gold
12 Get Back to the Country
13 Words
14 No Hidden Path
15 Encore Break
16 A Day in the Life

Audio:
MP3
192 kb/s

[Rapidshare]

2 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks, this looks good, I've not heard anything of his this recent. it's a good chance to catch up a bit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You're welcome! I'll upload more Neil Young this weekend, I think I'd better take a lil' break from my "Mellencamp" rampage! :)
    Hope you'll enjoy this show!

    AntwortenLöschen